1406 Consulting looking for HubSpot or WordPress Website Developer – Atlanta, GA or Remote
Looking for an opportunity with flexible hours, the ability to work either from home or in a fun office environment, and to collaborate with smart marketers, developers, and designers like yourself? Are you a motivated developer with big picture strategic vision and a forward-looking skill set? If you’re also articulate, enjoy working with fun people, and are not afraid to tackle a challenge, this could be the role you’re looking for!
The team at 1406 Consulting believes in a collaborative environment, where you can work on the things you love, deliver great results for clients, grow your career with people you respect, and still have time to enjoy the things that matter to you in life.
We’re a fast-growing Gold Level HubSpot Partner Agency, with a focus on sales and business growth in addition to digital marketing, and we want you to be part of our continued success!
This is a hands-on position that will work on everything with everyone (in partnerships, teams, or as occasional client project lead). We take a very collaborative approach to our client engagements and you’ll spend a good portion of your time involved in brainstorming and feedback sessions.
To be successful you’ll likely need to have at least three years of professional website development experience (or have enough accomplished work to show that you’re a natural talent).
This position is available either as remote work-from-home, or from our office at Avalon Alpharetta (just north of metro Atlanta) with flexible office hours depending on your commute situation. Our company is growing quickly and this is a great opportunity to learn, grow, and build your professional career at an accelerated pace within a very team-oriented organization.
- Create HubSpot COS site pages, templates using the template builder and styling them with the code editor
- Design and develop user-friendly, modern, mobile-responsive “Kick-ass” websites
- Assist with wireframe creating and consult on usability
- Be the client contact for ongoing site maintenance and updates
- Act as our in-house expert on all web design related things
- Minimum of three years experience in website design, website development, user experience, and mobile responsiveness
- A strong portfolio of web development/design work (HubSpot and WordPress)
- A commitment to excellence at all times
- Get-stuff-done, go-getter attitude and the desire to be part of a dynamic team
- HubSpot COS Design Certification
- Basic understanding of inbound marketing (how it works) and understands up-to-date SEO best practices
- Strong design skills and proficiency with HTML5 / CSS3
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
Click below link to apply for this job: