1871 Member Companies looking for Back-end Java Developer / Remote OK – Sanvello Health
As a back-end developer you will be responsible for maintenance and forward development of Pacifica Labs Inc.’s web and application servers and providing support for development of our front-end mobile and web applications, used by over 3 million individuals. You will apply your knowledge of software engineering to ensure the company’s code base remains maintainable and extensible, while working with the product leaders to define and execute on the product development roadmap.
- Apply software engineering principles in order to facilitate future product development and maintenance of the mobile and web application codebases.
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Work with product leaders and product managers to meet releases in a timely manner.
- Employ phenomenal attention to detail when addressing platform and application security.
- Optimize server and database performance for speed and scalability where pertinent.
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices.
- Participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- You believe that you can have a direct impact on the mental health of millions of people.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum 4+ years in a back-end development position with Java as the primary development language.
- Self-driven. We’re a small team and won’t be micromanaging anyone.
- Experience developing java-based client-server applications, preferably using Jetty and/or Dropwizard.
- Expert knowledge of Java and Amazon Web Services.
- Proficient understanding of the tools of the trade, such as Jersey, Jackson, Liquibase, Guice or other dependency injection tools.
- Experience with version control system, preferable git.
- (Preferred) Experience working with HIPAA, HITRUST, or SOC-2 compliance.
- Occasionally, you build something just because you want to
Click below link to apply for this job: