Reports to: Technical Program Manager
22squared is currently searching for a Senior Developer to develop a new WordPress site for one of its clients. The Senior Developer will partner with 22squared Technology Team, including Technical Program Management, Engineering and Creative to build the site quickly for a product launch. The Senior Developer should be able to thrive in a workplace that requires little instruction, but must be able to collaborate easily with other team members to bring to life the creative vision for the site experience.
- Work daily with Technical Program Manager on delivery
- Primary developer resource for projects at all tiers (presentation, business logic, services, etc.)
- Manage WordPress installation and deployments
- Ability to work independently and self-manage, being mindful of deadlines
- Experience creating rich front end experiences that are mobile first and responsive
- Well-versed in building WordPress themes
- Experience building UI in WordPress that will work with a page builder
- Experience integrating with other 3rd party services and out of the box WordPress plugins
- Must be able to communicate in a clear manner to those of all levels of technical literacy
- 4+ years of experience with writing to latest standards-compliant HTML, CSS, and JS.
- 4+ years of experience working with PHP and MySQL
- 3+ years of experience building WordPress sites
Click below link to apply for this job: