SEO Specialist –Longterm FL
Iconic children’s retailer, located in Wayne, New Jersey, is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and product data management to heighten the customer experience, promote product and services and help grow online business performance.
- Perform keyword research to inform SEO decisions
- Evaluate website and document SEO and Usability opportunities
- Stay up to date on the latest Search Engine Algorithm updates, Search Engine Industry trends, and news
- Assist Content Manager on content strategy
- Assist with SEO tracking and reporting.
- Implement &manage campaign, daily budgets and optimizing strategies to maximize impact and ROI
- Adapt daily efforts due to a dynamic market, adjusting near real time based on user and market driven behavior
- Deliver KPIs on weekly/monthly basis using industry standardized reporting tools ( AdWords, DoubleClick, Analytics, Compete, etc.) including traffic growth, time on site, conversion data, cost per acquisition etc.
- Conduct regular analysis and provide recommendations on increased performance in the areas of search
- Bring additional insights, toolsets perspectives on measurements assumed with role
Key Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and above in the field of Mathematics, Finance, Marketing, Computer Science, or related fields
- 2 years experience with Web Analytics
- Proficient in SEO tactics and approach in both On-site and Off-site Optimization (Agency or Client Side)
- Functional knowledge in SEM (both Natural and Paid Search)
- Strong working knowledge of consumer behavior and the purchase cycle as it relates to online research and shopping
- Expert in the Search Engine algorithm landscape and how that specifically applies to domain authority and page ranking
- Proficient knowledge in data crunching tools such as Excel. experience managing online marketing and outreach campaigns, project management as well as strong analytical skills