7pace looking for .Net Developer
7pace provides time recording as a web-based, integrated solution, created especially for software engineers and teams. Our flagship product, 7pace Timetracker, extends the global leading platform for software engineering from Microsoft, and has established in only 5 years as the best selling and most used extension in this market segment. Our more than 1,000 corporate customers from over 80 countries are international enterprises, such as Microsoft itself, Hewlett Packard, Orange, Xerox, Caterpillar, Siemens, Accenture und Deloitte, but also small and medium-sized companies, as well as public authorities and freelancers.
We are looking for a .NET full stack developer to work on our standard solution for commercial customers, which addresses IT departments and software developers like us.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development team and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design and develop client-side and server-side parts of a solution
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Write effective APIs
- Proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role
- Familiarity with MSSQL and Entity Framework
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- 7pace is a young, international and remote-first company, with flat hierarchies and little bureaucracy. You are working on the full picture and not just on fragments.
- We have a friendly, respectful and supportive climate. We all follow the same mission, and help one another to bring everyone forward.
- 7pace offers competitive salaries, free planning of working time, friendly vacation rules.
- Remote work (and home office) is built into our DNA and you will have maximum freedom of choice.