Our client is looking for a junior software developer to build awesome software for their clients. Clients like Discovery Channel, NPR, and Microsoft rely on them to build high quality products for their customers. If you’re a junior developer, capable of building world-class software, and ready to collaborate with an amazing team of developers, let’s talk.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Delivering cutting-edge, consumer software products.
- Collaborating with client stakeholders though Agile process to refine requirements and acceptance criteria and maximize stakeholder value.
- At least 1-3 years of industry experience building production quality, web based user experience/interface.
- Experience working from home, and working as part of a distributed team. We are looking for self-directed engineers who are most productive in flexible work environments.
- Experience with Agile software process, including writing user stories and acceptance criteria, and iterative and incremental delivery.
This is a contract position (initial engagement will be six months – with the likelihood of extension, or conversion to being a full time employee of our client) working from home. There will be the occasional meeting in our clients’ Northern VA offices, but the majority of time you will be working remotely. We are only looking for candidates in the continental US at this time.
The hourly rate for this position can be up to $100/hr. (1099 or c-2-c), depending on your level of experience. If you would prefer to be an employee of AAJ during the contract period, we can discuss appropriate compensation level.
If this sounds like you, please respond with your Salary/Hourly rate requirements as soon as possible.
Click below link to apply for this job: