Adapt Forward looking for 100 Percent Remote Senior Software Engineer / Full Stack Developer
Adapt Forward is a cybersecurity solutions provider for some of the nation’s most valuable information systems. Leveraging advanced threat assessment technology and experience in building high-level information security infrastructure, we develop adaptive solutions uniquely tailored to our customers’ business objectives to protect sensitive data against sophisticated threats in an increasingly complex security environment.
We are a technology-driven Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP). Our mission is to provide remote asset protection for our customers at distributed sites around the world. The development team provides an application used for triaging active cybersecurity incidents and facilitating rapid response for risk mitigation. The successful candidate will be developing application features for the web-based application that we develop and support in a highly fluid team environment.
- Advanced software-to-database integration
- Developing efficient software features to deliver dynamic content to Jinja2 templates
- Working together with front-end developers as well as server-side developers to ensure both sides understand one another.
- Ensuring that the developing codebase is conforming to best practices in regard to coding standards, form validation (both on front-end and server-side), placement and flow of business logic, etc.
- Limited after hours availability required
- Eligibility for a DoD Secret Clearance. Candidates with a current/active DoD clearance will be given preference. ** Adapt Forward will sponsor a clearance for those that do not currently possess one.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software development or equivalent technical major.
- Knowledge of relevant state-of-the-art technologies and solutions.
- DoD approved 8570 baseline certification(s): IAT Level II Certification.
- Expert level skills (8+ years) development in a LAMP stack environment
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience developing innovative web applications
- Expert level (10+ years) experience with Object-Oriented design principles
- Experience (5+ years) with Bootstrap, jQuery, and AJAX
- 8+ years’ experience developing in a Linux environment
- Strong experience using version control systems; SVN, GIT, or other equivalent experience
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects with flexible requirements
Desired Skills and Experience
- Cybersecurity Experience
- Experience with Bootstrap, jQuery, and AJAX
- Experience developing on the Flask python framework
- Experience with Angular/Node
- Experience with RESTful design principles
- Threading/multiprogramming experience
- Full-stack development experience
- Experience with Oracle
- Test-Driven Development experience as well as Unit Testing
- Agile development methodology
- Docker and Kubernetes / containerization
- CI/CD pipeline
- Cloud development / implementation
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software development or related field
- Current portfolio
Summary of Benefits
- Comprehensive Physical Wellness Package, including Medical, dental, vision care, plus flexible spending accounts for health- and dependent-care are included in our standard benefits plan.
- 401k Retirement Plan with Matching Contribution is immediately available and vested
- Annual Training Budget to be used for conference attendance, school enrollment, certification programs, and associated travel expenses.
- Ten Federal Holidays, plus three weeks of PTO/vacation/sick leave that accrues at a rate of ten hours per month.
- Employee Assistance Program: Counseling/legal assistance and other employee well-being programs are also offered.
Adapt Forward is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, sexuality, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Adapt Forward promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans
Click below link to apply for this job: