At Adecco, we are the workforce experts providing work opportunities to individuals across all industries.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. Currently, we are assisting Citigroup recruiting for Data Entry Assistant jobs in Newark, Delaware. These are long term temporary jobs that will allow you to enhance your career, while gaining valuable office experience.
As a Data Entry Assistant at Citigroup you will organize files and collecting data to be entered into the computer, accurately enter information into various computer programs, analyze data for errors, and report problems with the data.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Organizing files and collecting data to be entered into the computer
- Accurately entering information into various computer programs
- Analyzing the data for errors
- Reporting problems with the data
- Data Entry Assistant jobs are entry level and do not require any previous experience
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
The starting pay rate for Data Entry Assistant jobs is $12.00-12.50/hr, with mandatory overtime during peak periods.
We have multiple shifts available and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
At Adecco, we care about our associates’ well-being on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
For instant consideration for this Data Entry Assistant job with Adecco in Newark, Delaware, click on Apply Now! –all shifts require weekend work–
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.