Administrate looking for Web Developer
Who We Are
We are a fast growing, energetic company, with an established global customer base, a solid core team, and a clear vision. And, we’re looking for a new Web Developer!
Where We Are
Our headquarters are in Edinburgh, Scotland’s capital city. We also have offices in Beirut and in Montana. You’ll work remotely from a location in the UK/EU alongside our Edinburgh-based teams.
Who You Are
- Demonstrable experience shipping multiple projects a year for clients.
- The ability to clearly manage both internal and customer expectations on deliverables, progress, and timelines.
- An understanding of how WordPress works, its architecture, and how to debug issues and recommend solutions to problems.
- Clear understanding of website performance fundamentals.
- The ability to cleanly implement designs and mockups with maintainable HTML and CSS.
You thrive working iteratively, through collaboration with customers and peers. Love giving and receiving feedback, and are energised by a high pace of work and getting things done well.
What You’ll Do
Composed of project managers, engineers, analysts, our professional services team is a critical part of our overall offering. We work with some of the largest and most respected brands in the world, and we take pride in the solutions we deliver for them. Key in almost every deployment of our platform is our customer’s web presence (whether intranet, extranet, or public) and you’ll work to deliver these projects using a combination of off-the-shelf components and custom code. Feedback on, and improvement of our standard components and processes will also be a core part of your job.
Technologies We Use
What You’ll Get
- Enjoy working as part of a talented team where everyone’s input is valued
- An unrivaled work/life balance – you work a 4-day, 32-hour, week but get paid for 5 days!
- Generous holiday package
- Flexible working schedule
- Invest in your mental wellbeing with our therapist
- Do your best work using brand new tech
Click below link to apply for this job: