Agile Partnering looking for Front End Developer
Our client is a customer-first eCommerce agency, combining the best of UX design, technology and analytics to create sites that shoppers love, and retention tactics that keep them coming back. They are looking for a front-end developer to support their clients. An in-house candidate is preferred, however, we will consider a remote applicant if there is a mutual fit for skills and culture.
What you will do:
- You will develop new user-facing features
- You will build Reusable code and libraries for future use
- You will implement and maintain eCommerce web and mobile designs
- You will optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- You will collaborate with internal teams and client teams
- You will coordinate with outside contractors, consultants, and companies discussing the approach to a solution and delegating tasks
- You will decipher technical documentation for APIs, eCommerce systems, open source projects, etc.
- Clearly communicate solutions to team members and clients both verbally and in written documentation
- Rigorously educate yourself with the latest development techniques and best practices
- Implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meet client goals and business objectives
- You will provide support for ongoing accounts
- Translate requirements and mockups into fully functioning websites using HTML/CSS/JS
- Has 2+ years of experience in web and mobile technologies
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Has a desire for continued education and enjoys keeping up with tech industry trends and learning new technologies.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Familiarity with tools such as Sketch or Photoshop.
- Has the ability to collaborate effectively and communicate clearly, especially in dealing with non-technical team members and/or clients.
- Is able to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions. Excellent time management, problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- Experience with Shopify
- Experience with liquid or PHP templating
- Experience working with other eCommerce platforms (Magento, etc.)
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization or data-driven product development (analytics, a/b testing, etc.)
- Experience working with and templating a CMS (Craft CMS or WordPress)
- Versed in agile development and best practices
- An attitude to offer help before someone has to ask, to ask why, to help build a better company because it is good for you and the person sitting next to you, to find the opportunity in every obstacle, to smile, even frown at times, laugh, & try hard!
- A Mac-based office; state of the art MacBook Pros and Cinema Displays at every desk
- Complex, challenging projects and incredible clients that inspire out of the box thinking
- An accommodating, collaborative, and open environment in which culture and personality is valued and respected.
- Involvement and input into every phase of a project
- Healthcare including dental, vision, and life.
- We offer a 3% match on our IRA plan
- Paid time off
- Profit-based bonuses
- Varied continuing education to build on professional and personal skills
- Healthy Snack supply from SnackNation
Charleston|Remote, Full time
Click below link to apply for this job: