Agile Partnering looking for UX & UI Designer
Our client is a customer-first eCommerce agency, combining the best of UX design, technology and analytics to create sites that shoppers love, and retention tactics that keep them coming back. They are looking for a UX/UI Designer to support their clients. An in-house candidate is preferred, however, we will consider a remote applicant if there is a mutual fit for skills and culture.
What You Will Be Doing
- You will design high-quality responsive eCommerce user experiences and user interfaces.
- You will help clients build brands and convert more customers.
- You will implement and maintain eCommerce web and mobile designs patterns for new and existing clients.
- You will do design research to better deliver winning results for clients.
- You will collaborate with internal teams, developers and client teams.
- Clearly communicate your design solutions to team members and clients.
- You will provide leading-edge design solutions.
- Rigorously educate yourself on the latest design practices, software, eCommerce design strategies and best practices.
- You will provide design support for ongoing accounts.
- Has 2+ years of experience designing for web and mobile
- Expert proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- A portfolio that demonstrates not only a passion for user-centered design but a passion for visual aesthetics.
- Obsessive attention to detail and the desire to provide clients with leading-edge designs.
- A clear understanding of information architecture and user flows
- Expert knowledge of the current design trends and techniques
- A clear understanding of HTML & CSS as it affects your designs and responsive design
- Proficient at developing strong visual concepts for the web and mobile.
- Experience working with each project parameters such as the goals of the client, research work, usability, and timeline to deliver the best work possible.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivation and accountability for your work.
- Has a desire for continued education and enjoys keeping up with tech industry trends and learning new strategies.
- Has the ability to collaborate effectively and communicate clearly, especially in dealing with non-design team members and/or clients
- Is able to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- An attitude to offer help before someone has to ask, to ask why, to help build a better company because it is good for you and the person sitting next to you, to find the opportunity in every obstacle, to smile, even frown at times, laugh, & try hard!
- Experience with Shopify
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization or data-driven design (analytics, a/b testing, etc.)
- Experience developing with prototype tools
- Experience working with other eCommerce platforms (Magento, etc.)
- Experience working with an agile team
- A Mac-based office; state of the art MacBook Pros and Cinema Displays at every desk
- Complex, challenging projects and incredible clients that inspire out of the box thinking
- An accommodating, collaborative, and open environment in which culture and personality is valued and respected.
- Involvement and input into every phase of a project
- Healthcare including dental, vision, and life.
- We offer a 3% match on our IRA plan
- Paid time off
- Profit-based bonuses
- Varied continuing education to build on professional and personal skills
- Healthy Snack supply from SnackNation
Charleston|Remote, Full time
Click below link to apply for this job: