Aha looking for Front End Engineer (Remote)
Do you have a passion for solving complex problems with elegant solutions?
Our cloud-based software revolutionizes the way people build and market products customers love. Aha! is primarily a Rails application, but lately we have been using a lot of React to make some really interactive experiences on top of Rails.
We use Aha! ourselves to plan and track our engineering work. It is very satisfying to work on a product that you also use every day. Our continuous deployment means that the fixes and improvements we make can impact our users that same day.
Do you have high standards and practical experience? Do you want to work closely with product managers, marketers, designers, and other engineers to define and improve the features that empower our users to build and launch better products?
If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Front End Engineer at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a self-funded and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of experts. More than 300,000 users worldwide trust our roadmap software to build products customers love.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has helped design and implement key functionality for a cloud-based product
- Has a computer science degree or demonstrated experience solving challenging CS problems
- Likes to think about how to tailor a user experience, but is also comfortable creating highly scalable infrastructures
- Wants to work on a tight-knit team with other high-performing peers
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Has a “can do” attitude, moves quickly, and pushes changes to production many times a day
- Wants to work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Shows creativity, tenacity, and fanatical attention to detail
- Is interested in mentoring fellow engineers
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in North America for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program.