You love all things organic search. You love technical SEO, content, analytics and attribution, website architecture, voice search, structured data, and site migrations. You enjoy working in an agile, remote environment, while collaborating with key people across the business. And you have experience working with top SaaS or B2B websites. If this describes you, then we want to talk with you.
As an SEO Manager at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of Silicon Valley veterans whose last two businesses were acquired by well-known public companies. More than 200,000 users trust Aha! to link their brilliant strategy to their team’s work and create visual roadmaps.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has managed multiple high-traffic sites with complementary goals
- Has identified opportunities for domestic and international organic growth and developed the right strategy to drive success
- Is passionate about optimizing the conversion funnel — every single day
- Is driven by data analysis and appreciates the value of a strong brand
- Has significant experience conducting A/B testing, website auditing, and using other marketing analytics tools
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a “get it done” attitude and radiates team spirit
- Understands that you cannot improve what you do not measure
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity on a proven, results-oriented team
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the United States for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program.
About Aha Labs Inc:
Aha! is the world’s #1 product roadmap software. We help more than 5,000 innovative companies — from startups to the Fortune 500 — build products customers love. More than 200,000 users worldwide trust Aha! to set brilliant strategy, capture customer ideas, and create visual roadmaps. The company was founded in 2013 by Silicon Valley veterans and product management experts Brian de Haaff and Dr. Chris Waters, whose two previous companies were acquired by well-known public corporations. Aha! was recently named one of Inc. magazine’s “Best Workplaces” for 2018 and is proud to be self-funded, highly profitable, and rapidly growing with a 100-percent distributed team.
Our goal at Aha! is to help people build products and companies with conviction. We want you to discover (or re-discover) your mojo — that sense of potency, confidence, and swagger that you have when you say to yourself, “I’ve got this.” So join us on this epic adventure.
In April 2017, we published a provocative book that shares our philosophy and the story of our exceptional growth — Lovability. The book explains that customer love is within reach for anyone who designs, builds, and delivers a product. Anyone. These concepts are not complicated, with one caveat. You have to be willing to dismiss preconceived notions about what can be loved.
And that is what makes Aha! and the book unique. It takes a feeling that we all know — love — and applies it to the complex task of building products and companies. And it plainly shows you how to do it, while explaining why everything you think you know about hype-inspired innovation is likely wrong.
After all, life is short. Why spend it doing anything less than meaningful work with people you care about? Let us help you find even greater inspiration and a few new approaches to be your best.
How to Apply