Airswift looking for Data Entry Associate (Contractor)
Our client, an American multinational energy corporation, is looking for a Data Entry Associate to work in Watkins, CO.
– Maintaining Asset Registry in SAP -PM
– Create check reports of data to ensure Asset registry meets business requirements and reconcile as needed
– Screening and tracking Material Transfers to ensure all required data is provided prior to processing
– Processing Financial Transfers to ensure financial movement for equipment is properly reflected for new and used equipment
– Monitor and maintain PM and 3rd Party Yard inventories
– Coordinate and reconcile quarterly physical inventories of PM and 3rd Party Yards
– Execute and reconcile yearly physical inventories of PM and 3rd Party Yards
– Coordinate and reconcile annual physical audits of assets.
– Provide training on Asset Control policies, Material Transfer Process and the identification of controllable and maintainable equipment
– Compile data to provide performance monitoring reports as needed
– Collaborate with other departments to maintain an environment of continuous improvement
– Identify and preserve sensitive and confidential information with limited supervision
– Identify circumstances that require SAP Workflows or financial movement requests to Global Finance
Experience: At least 3+ years of oil and gas experience, in data entry using SAP and creating/maintaining asset registry.
Communication: Excellent oral and written communications, teamwork, planning & organizational skills.
Computer: Proficiency with MS Office and SAP