ALICE looking for Remote Senior Full Stack Engineer (Java)
What drives you to accomplish your goals? What is the vision of the team you want to join? How can we help you realize your creative and analytical potential?
We take on the complex logistics of running every department in a hotel through a unified platform. Our mission is to improve the hospitality experience through technology built for the industry. Our vision is building a global operating system for delivering hospitality that guests dream of.
We are looking for a powerful product-minded Engineer to help the team build the next generation of ALICE products and their evolving technical architecture. As a team of strong individual contributors, we build efficient and resilient systems together that scale globally and operate in real time.
- Our front end stack: AngularJS.
- Our back end: Java, Groovy/Grails, Spring MVC, and Hibernate.
- Experience building Object Oriented Development
- 5+ years in Java or comparable significant language
- Experience crafting and building web technologies of 3+ years (including HTML5, CSS3 and JS)
- Strong Jquery and AngularJS (or similar library) development
- Knowledge in at least one responsive Front-end framework (Foundation, Bootstrap, etc.)
- Understanding of databases, SQL and Data Modeling
- Distributed Systems Architecture / SOA
- Real-time systems and messaging
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
ALICE is a hotel operations platform that empowers operational excellence and meaningful guest experiences. By bringing all hotel departments together with a single operations platform for internal communication and task management, ALICE helps hotel staff act as a team to provide consistently excellent service. Since the company was founded in 2013, ALICE has gained significant traction in the industry, working with more than 2,000 hotels and tens of thousands of hotel staff across many of the world’s leading brands, including Viceroy Hotel Group, Firmdale Hotels, Dream Hotel Group, and Grupo Posadas. The company acquired concierge technology provider GoConcierge in 2017. ALICE is the Forbes Travel Guide Brand Official Staff Technology Platform and the winner of Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2019, Best Place to Work in Hotel Technology, Best Concierge Software, Best Engineering & Facilities Management, Best Guest App and Top Staff Task Management & Collaboration Platform at the 2019 HotelTechAwards.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary/Stock Options
- Flexible Time Off
- Wonderful Office and Remote Environment
- Team Events
If the company and the role really speak to you, our question is why haven’t you applied and/or joined yet?
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Click below link to apply for this job: