Full Stack Developer- Must be located in the Maryland/DC area for regular meetings.
Anthem Engineering – Elkridge, MD
Looking for frontend engineers with 5+ years of experience with strong front end development skills to create user interfaces using Angular and perform other front end development tasks based on project needs. Project tasks are extremely varied and also will include NativeScript mobile development. You will work with a team of 4 other engineers on numerous different projects for a commercial client. Candidates should be interested in working in a fast-paced environment and should be interested in mentoring junior developers while improving existing codebases. Ideal candidates should also be self-driven as the team works remotely from different locations.
Core Position Requirements
● U.S. citizenship
● Angular and/or React experience, with extensive unit testing
Ideal candidates will also have some of the following:
● Mobile development experience using any technologies
● Experience with GraphQL, and in particular Apollo Server/Client
● Comfort with Linux/Unix operating systems
● Experience using Git source control
● Knowledge of Agile/Lean/Scrum methodologies
● Experience using various types of databases, including SQL databases such as MySQL, NoSQL document stores such as MongoDB, and/or search and analytics engines such as Elasticsearch
● Strong automated testing skills
● Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, or Travis
Other project details:
● Project team works core business hours but hours are flexible
● Dress code is casual
Top 5 Reasons to Work at Anthem Engineering:
● We realize that we all spend a considerable amount of time at work so it had better be fun!
● Do work you feel good about. Our mission is to save lives and taxpayer dollars. We work to enable the mission and create reusable capabilities that can be leveraged across a diverse customer set.
● We’re always learning new technologies, frameworks, and tools so we can use the right ones for the emerging problems.
● You’re not just another cog in a machine. We’re invested in your growth as an individual, technical and otherwise. Everyone has a voice and is valued.
● Small companies are important to us. We enjoy the closeness, directness, and efficiency of working in a small company environment
Anthem Engineering is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
Click below link to apply for this job: