Application Engineering Group looking for Sr. Angular developer (Remote)
As a Java Engineer 3 you will design, develop and modify many different elements of technology. You will be required to understand advanced methods, theories and research techniques that establish ongoing direction and implementation of the technology vision and strategy. We will be looking to you as a subject matter expert in multiple areas of technology that will represent your team in a positive manner within and outside of your department. You will be leading implementations and providing viable recommendations for implementing new solutions. You will be providing instruction and guidance to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments; ensuring deadlines are met. Daily activities will include collaborating with Architects and recommending adjustments to the architecture to improve the overall quality and integration. You will also be required to monitor key performance metrics to ensure compliance of established standards, processes, and procedures.
We are seeking an innovative and results-oriented developer in our growing Risk Management (Insurance Services) area. This area is focused on the development of products and services for various stakeholders throughout the Risk Management lifecycle. This represents an opportunity for the right candidate to help drive the development of this new business line while also establishing a new and advanced technology platform. Specially, this candidate will be involved with establishing and maintaining the front-end client & data management.
You will be responsible for leading the development of applications to solve business, engineering, and scientific problems as well as the documentation and development of well-defined methods, procedures, and programs in the delivery of practical systems solutions. You will be using a variety of Agile/Scrum practices and participate in daily stand-up meetings, planning meetings and review sessions, pairing, continuous integration, continuous delivery, retrospectives and whole-team approach. You must be able to understand the business operations and processes on assigned projects.
Specifically you will be:
• Developing new user-facing features using Angular 8
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance
• Designing and implementing RESTful service interfaces
• Mentoring a team on new front-end technologies and design patterns
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management
Information Systems, or related field
• Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
• Thorough understanding of Angular 2+ and its core principles
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM,
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Familiarity with code versioning tools such as git, svn, mecurial, etc.
• Persuasive, collaborative business acumen with the ability to drive business partners
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Resiliency in the face of changing priorities and requirements
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• High energy and personal drive
• Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job
• 5+ years of Java or related development experience
• Experience writing Java Servlets, and custom JSPs using Java 7 or 8
• Experience using frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
• Experience creating and implementing SQL
• Experience with utilizing and implementing the Atlassian Suite (Jira, Bamboo, Clover,
• Experience with open source frameworks and tools such as Jenkins, SonarQube, jQuery
Click below link to apply for this job: