- This position should be used for individuals who are actively and regularly meeting with and presenting to clients.
- The resource will be responsible for managing a wide variety of ITSM initiatives.
- Most of the initiatives are related to the core (Incident Management, Problem Management, Change, Svc Catalog, etc.).
- Solution includes the technical architecture, solution design based on customer requirements, management of all development and solution delivery activity.
- This role is accountable to ensure that solution testing occurs across SDLC environments, and that solution integration to other environments and production maintains platform stability.
- This role will create & modify applications specific to client needs.
- Provides and implements information technology (IT) systems strategy, development and/or integration services to external clients.
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Performs in both a people management capacity and a technical leadership capacity.
- Acts as advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
- Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Scrum Master, practiced Agile leader, knowledge of supporting ALM toolsets (Jira, TFS, etc.)
- Demonstrated experiences with web services, micro services, and other forms of integration leveraging APIs (REST, SOAP, WSDL) consuming various formats including JSOM
- Minimum 2 years of experience in any Objective Oriented (OO) language
- Strong understanding of web development (HMTL5, Responsive Design, Scripting, CSS, etc.) and web security
- Expert knowledge of building enterprise-level web applications using micro services principles, Back-Ends for Front-Ends architecture, and Event Driven Architecture
- Minimum 2 years of experience with ServiceNow or a similar cloud-based ITSM or related application that supports process capture, workflow and portal
- Ability to manage through complex projects, multiple deliverables independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of ITIL framework and IT Service Management
- ServiceNow Certifications preferred
- Minimum of 2+ Senior years supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and development of the Service Now tool
- Understanding of Service Now and its Development Life Cycle
- Expertise in Java script, debugging, optimizing the performance and working of Client Scripts, Catalog Client Scripts, Server Side Scripting, UI scripts and UI Policies.
- Knowledge in Business rules, Activate plugins, Manage data with tables, Import sets and Update sets, Control system access and data security, Control access to the application and its records.
- Extensive experience solutioning and developing custom applications with CreateNow, particularly in Fuji
- Extensive experience in creating Service portal as per the client requirement.
- Extensive experience in creating and maintaining Access Control Rules for securing and providing the right access to right person/role.
- Worked on CMDB in providing better scope of understanding on the inbound and outbound of assets.
- Proficient in activities like Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Process.
- Experienced in managing both low and high-severity incidents across the entire incident life-cycle in accordance with availability, resolution and restoration SLA’s.
- Experienced with Web services including SOAP and XML based integrations with various authentication options/techniques.
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks and demonstrated project management skills and experience working directly with customers and clients.
- Good Knowledge on using Glide Scripting for creating UI Action and business rules.
- Experience in generating various reports providing information on Change scheduled, unauthorized changes implemented, Changes causing incidents etc.
- Ability to enhance the user interface to provide a custom look and feel (Including Custom UI pages, HTML, and Jelly)
- Ability to travel whenever needed to support key clients
Click below link to apply for this job:
Remote Data Entry Jobs: (View All Jobs)
- Rand Stad Staffing looking for Data Entry ($12.25/Hour to $12.50/Hour )
- Infinite Installations looking for Office Assistant/Data Entry ($9Hr)
- The CSI Companies looking for Data Entry Clerk ($13-$14.50/Hour )
- Hireg looking for Data Entry Clerk
- The Bachrach Group looking for Data Entry Clerk ($17-20/Hr )
- SkillDemand looking for Data Entry Specialist
- KnowBe4 Inc looking for Data Entry/ Administrative Assistant
- Mommy Jobs Online Marketing looking for Data Entry Specialist ($500 – $2,500/Mo Depending on Your Production)
- Ajilon looking for Data Entry Specialist
Remote Web Design and Development Jobs: (View All Jobs)
- ApTask looking for ServiceNow Developer (Remote)
- Knowledge Momentum looking for Remote Web UI Developer
- Lifestyle Directories looking for Freelance Graphic Designer – Magazine and Ad Design – Remote ($18–35/Hr)
- Creative Circle looking for WordPress Designer
- Artech looking for Front End Web Developer
- Quillor Studios looking for Freelance Web Designer
- We Are Envoy looking for Freelance Back End Developer
- McCann’s looking for Freelance Lead Web Developer ($60K–127K a year)
- ProSphere Tek looking for Web Design and Support ($30K–56K a year)
- Bop Design looking for Freelance Senior B2B Web Designer ($35–60/Hr)
- TheSiteEdge looking for Web Designer
- Coda Staffing looking for Freelance Web Designer with Coda Staffing
- The Creative Group looking for Freelance Web Designer (Remote)
SEO Remote Jobs: (View All Jobs)