Aquent’s client is looking for an SEO Keyword Analyst/Researcher to work a 2-month assignment, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Buffalo Grove, IL.
- Utilizing Google Keyword Planner and other tools, you will be tasked with finding relevant keywords which will inform the writing of content for Industrial MRO products.
- You will work alongside a cross-functional group of product managers and ecommerce merchandisers, copywriters, and an SEO manager to complete an initiative to boost organic relevance and traffic in their categories on Google
- Familiarity using search engines such as Google, Bing, Amazon, YouTube to learn about various topics
- Experience doing SEO keyword research
- Familiarity with Google Keyword Planner a plus
- Working knowledge of Google Sheets or Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to stay on task and meet strict deadlines
- Proven ability to work with multiple stakeholders in an office setting
- Proven ability to follow process and learn quickly
- An interest or background in topics or activities such as mechanical engineering, woodworking, building things, or repairing things around the house is helpful in this work.
- A person with a natural curiosity about the way things work is a plus.
Aquent is the world’s largest staffing firm for marketing and creative talent! Why Aquent?
– Health, Dental, Vision & 401k Benefits after 4 weeks
– Paid weekly via direct deposit
– Excellent Referral Bonus Program