- Location: REMOTE
- Job Terms: Temporary
- Salary: Depending on experience
- Start date: 01/22/2018
- posted by: Brie Tomaszewski
- Date: 01/08/2018
Top Multi-media company is seeking a Front-end Developer for a part-time temporary assignment.
Client CANNOT work with anyone who requires sponsorship.
They are anticipating around 10 hours a week, but workload can increase! This person can work remotely!
Seeking a Front End Developer to work on a one year project. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working across a range of web technologies.
Applicants should have a solid knowledge of the following:
+ HTML5 development, Content and page updates for section of the site that is developed outside of the Drpual CMS
+ Drupal development
+ Content and page updates
+ Regular site maintenance for Drupal CMS
+ Install security patches for Drupal CMS
Your responsibilities will include leveraging best practices and accurately estimating and tracking your time across multiple simultaneous projects.
Generate and maintain front-end code
· Work on front-end development activities, solutions, methods, and practices.
· Develop new and effective interactive design solutions on time and in scope.
· Collaborate with UE team to deliver on new business initiatives and platform enhancements.
· Assist in developing methodologies, standards and best practices for the group
· Research and recommend appropriate interactive technologies
· Develop reusable code libraries
· Conduct code walkthroughs and quality assurance with development teams
· Develop web accessible and browser compatibility code
Apply to this Job
You can also check the below Jobs:
Remote Web Design and Development Jobs:
- CoventBridge Group looking for Senior Web Application Developer
- Aquent looking for Part time Front End Dev
- Creative Circle looking for Web Designer ($45/Hr)
- Robert Half Technology looking for Web Designer
- TEKsystems, Inc looking for Web/UI Designer
- The Creative Group looking for Web Developer
SEO Remote Jobs:
Remote Data Entry Jobs: