100% REMOTE Magento Lead / Development Manager
Permanent Direct Hire (or contract if preferred)
Apply now for a phenomenal opportunity with an aggressively growing organization that is continuing to expand domestically and globally! We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual to manage our E-Commerce development, while being an individual contributor. We’re looking for someone who will bring a passion for modern, scalable web technologies, paired with a passion for leading developers to drive innovative and scalable solutions to our E-Commerce platform. This leader will assist in driving the technological needs and ensuring the timely and quality delivery of code by working with cross functional teams to prioritize and execute against a plan. This individual will spend fifty to eighty percent of their time coding and the remainder of their time leading a team of developers, both direct and contract.
- Develop new functionality, plugins, and bug fixes to revamp the customer experience on our clients Magento 2 platform.
- Responsible for managing a team of developers (both front end/back end) and responsible for individual development projects specific to a customer facing e-commerce solution.
- Responsible for on time deployment of all website activities and updates, including timely platform upgrades and security patches.
- Be a proponent of our clients Quality Assurance philosophy, focusing on all aspects of unit, break/fix, regression, performance, and security/vulnerability testing.
- Keep up with the latest industry specific technological trends, bringing an expertise in innovation.
- Create and improve training plans and documentation for the development team
- Create and improve performance evaluation and metrics for the development team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years in e-commerce or omni-channel retail environments
- 1 years of management or leadership experience- passion for continuous improvement & innovation
- Experience with design patterns, data structure and modular code.
- cross-browser compatibility and cross-platform testing experience
- Ability to write requirements for offshore team to development
- Hands-on coding and team leadership/mentoring experience.
***MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP***
Budgeted Salary: 135K -150K plus profit sharing/performance based comp!