ARC Group looking for Sr. UI Developer (REMOTE)
Senior UI Developer Responsibilities:
- Develop a front-end web portal in Angular, React.js
- Collaborate with integration developers to implement REST API’s
- Create front-end UI/UX specifications and design in tandem with Business Analyst needs.
- 75% Front End Development and 25% Middleware Development
- Analysis of UI requirements and developing highly usable, efficient, and reusable UI components
- Collaborate with the UX Architecture and Solution Architects team to design and develop modular, component-based, cross-platform front ends
- Maintain and enhance the component library with best practices for the integration development team.
- Be an advocate for UX, design and functional workflows within the team.
- Contribute to time estimates and development plans for project deliverables.
- Able to produce prototypes and effectively articulate design decisions
Senior UI Developer Requirements
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering with an area of study on Web Development, or a related technical field.
- 5+ years of UI Development with one or more SPA frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Vue.js, Knockout) and ability to develop internal libraries through use of NPM
- 3+ years of experience with KendoUI components including building or consuming WEB APIs in KendoUI.
- Worked with design patterns, working with wireframes, mockups, prototypes and performance considerations
- Web security knowledge of Identity and Access Management protocols and technologies: OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, Federation, SSO, etc.
- Database knowledge for use of SQL in web applications.
- Experience working with and developing documentation, such as style guides.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools including Nodejs, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack.
- Applied knowledge of various testing layers (acceptance, unit, functional, integration, etc.) and test automation.
- Strong understanding of SCM, specifically Git.
- Experience hosting and troubleshooting web applications in Azure is preferred
- Flexible to travel up to 25%
Please email resumes to Jon Meredith at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.715.4793
You can also apply online at our website while viewing all jobs at www.arcgonline.com
Click below link to apply for this job: