ASMALLWORLD looking for Freelance Graphic Designer – part-time, remote position
-DIGITAL PORTFOLIO REQUIRED-
ASMALLWORLD, (ASW) is a global members-only community with a shared passion for the good life.
Our vision is to build the world’s largest travel and lifestyle community, focusing on experiences: the modern-day definition of luxury.
Centred around the ASMALLWORLD social network, we operate a digital travel and lifestyle ecosystem which enables and inspires our members to make new connections, travel better, and experience more.
Each year, ASMALLWORLD organizes more than 1000 events around the world, where members can expand their private and professional networks. The ASMALLWORLD website and mobile apps offer members the opportunity to engage in discussions, obtain travel advice from the Travel Guides or other members, or meet other members whilst travelling the world.
Members also enjoy exclusive privileges from international partners such as status upgrades, discounts and additional services.
ASW seeks a part-time, Freelance Graphic Designer to ensure a premium look and feel of our products, advertising campaigns, and communications.
Main Responsibilities: Translate our vision and strategy into a high-quality user experience
- Responsible for all phases of the design process from conception to production
- Creating graphic design for the ASW website and app, ensuring high-quality, and consistency with every customer touch point
- Develop artwork, selecting, editing and providing visual content for invitations, e-mails, digital advertising and social media, press releases, company newsletters, commercial presentations and other bespoke graphic needs
- Proposing creative brand solutions to enhance brand visibility at events
- Working on a variety of digital, print and branding projects
- Sourcing imagery from different resources, such as stock archives, photographers, sponsors, partners, etc.
- Work closely and liaise effectively with internal stakeholders to produce high-quality visual content
Digital marketing campaign creatives:
- Design digital display advertising campaigns based on IAB standards
- Support the creation of Facebook Ads
- Draft screens for high converting landing pages
Digital asset management:
- Maintain and manage existing file systems and file naming conventions
- Coordinate the inventory of all graphical work and photography/video for easy retrieval and backup (Bynder)
- At least 3 years’ work experience in a similar position (experience in the premium industry is a plus)
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or equivalent
- Working experience with all aspects of design including Print and Digital
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience in using online email creation software such as Mail Chimp and Emarsys or other marketing tools
- Effective communication, and time management
- Outstanding design sense and creative eye for premium-level products, services, and a premium user-experience
- Interest in photography, digital media and travel
- A creative and curious mind combined with a strong level of focus and high attention to detail
- Willingness to operate in an entrepreneurial, agile environment, in a globally dispersed team
- Independent working style with a pro-active manner, ready to go the extra mile
- Positive attitude, a team player and a problem-solver
- Business proficient in English
- Entrepreneurial and non-hierarchical mind-set in a very international setting
- High exposure and directly working with senior management
- Work from home, flexible working hours
- Great opportunity for learning, and growing with lots of freedom
Does this sound like you? Please send us your application (in English) with a link to your portfolio, your salary expectation, and your earliest available start date.
Please note that only full application packages will be considered.
Click below link to apply for this job: