This is a fully remote position and you can work from anywhere in the world.
What You’ll Do
Help the team create and launch new WordPress themes, new layouts for existing themes, as well as landing pages and promotional materials for our products
Provide updates and maintenance for our existing themes (CSS fixes and so on)
Think about coding from a dynamic perspective (your HTML will be incorporated into a WordPress theme with options and variable content)
Skills & Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with front end development
- Extensive experience with PSD to HTML conversions
- Experience with cross browser compatibility
- Experience with mobile/responsive design
- Familiarity with Bootstrap (latest version)
- Excellent attention to detail as your code will be used by thousands of people
- Good communication skills (in English)
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with WordPress and WordPress theme development
- ThemeForest (or other theme shop) experience
- PHP experience
- Extensive jQuery
- Experience in developing WordPress themes and/or plugins
- Knowledge of advanced front end optimisation techniques
Initially the position will be for around 20 hours a week, but could quickly go full-time (40 hours a week) if things go well. We want you to become part of the team (currently 7), and will include you as much as we can in what we do.
Please email email@example.com with a cover letter outlining your relevant experience (we don’t want generic cover letters; tell us why your experience makes you suited for this particular job). Please also include details of your hourly rate.