Augusto looking for Full Stack Developer (Remote)
We are looking for an experienced full-stack developer to join our growing team. You will be responsible for all aspect of our web and mobile applications. This role would focus on different technologies based on projects and needs. If PHP, React, .NET or Node are items you enjoy, this could be a fit for you.
If you have excellent software development skills and a passion for both greenfield applications and extending existing systems, we would like to meet you. As a full-stack developer, you’ll work closely with our clients helping to design and develop systems that help them realize their vision.
If you are versed in multiple technologies, enjoy writing code and services, have a good understanding of modern databases and development frameworks, then this job is for you. The ideal person wants to be involved in projects from planning to execution. They will want to be part of a growing team and have influence over the technical direction of our solutions and team. Our candidate will also want to be paired with world-class consultants, designers, and front end developers.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web, mobile, and business applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with front-end developers, designers, and architects to integrate user experience elements with server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Keep up with modern frameworks and approaches.
- Managing the interchange of data between the server and the users
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Follow emerging technologies
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- At least 18 years old.
- Able to work in EST timezone for meetings and collaboration.
- Proven work experience as a full-stack developer
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with Scrum, Agile, and associated tools
- Experience working with Cloud Technologies (AWS / Azure / Google Cloud)
- Experience working with databases such as MS SQL server, MySQL.
- Experience with web development, API’s, and web services.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming multiple languages like .Net, Ruby, PHP, React, Node, and Python
- Working knowledge of CMS frameworks
- Familiarity with entity framework and dependency injection.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- An ability to work remote and use conference and collaboration tools effectively
- BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Why work with us
- Fun, collaborative, remote-friendly environment
- Work remotely from anywhere in North American time zones.
- Just be willing for some occasional travel for client work or getting some face time with the team.
- Enjoy writing code and working with a team who is focused on delivering results and using technology to drive business outcomes
There are options for this opportunity to be a contract, contract-to-hire, or full-time position.
About Augusto Digital
Augusto designs and develops custom software solutions.
We care about the business outcome as much as the technology problem.
We don’t just focus on software projects. We work with our clients to create digital systems to grow and streamline our their business. Our approach helps our clients design and develop systems using a product mindset and agile practices. That process begins with aligning on the outcomes their investment must produce and then providing a strong team with a proven process to execute – that’s where you come in.
How to Apply?
If you have questions please email email@example.com