Authority Partners looking for Senior C# .NET Developers
Job Location: Remote, Anywhere
Job Type: Direct Hire
An exciting career opportunity only calls once in a while. Make sure you don’t miss this call and the chance to join a team of top-notch players. We are hiring experienced, passionate and self-driven Senior C# .NET Developers to join our strong development teams. Developers will produce software designs, write maintainable code using C#, provide support to clients and teams, as well as deliver products within an aggressive schedule.
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Hands-on professional development experience with C# language and .NET framework
- Experience in web development, including ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and Web API
- Experience with Azure, including AppInsight, API management, Cosmos DB, and Service Bus
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML and CSS
- Experience with relational database design and development (SQL, T-SQL)
- Experience with Unit testing
- Proactivity with a focus on getting things done, strong attention to detail and ability to produce high quality work within set deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Experience using team collaboration tools/source control programs, preferably Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field would be of great value, but if you’re passionate and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent outweighs degree every time.
- Remote work
- Opportunity to work with people who are at the top of their field
- Competitive remuneration package. We reward excellence
- Career growth
- Collaborative learning environment
- Professional trainings
- Nice perks like team buildings, recreation and sports activities, game room, rooftop parties, etc.
ABOUT AUTHORITY PARTNERS:
Authority Partners isn’t just an IT company. It’s a community of global technology experts collaborating with our client partners to build enterprise solutions. Today, we are more than 200 strong and one of the Most Preferred Employers in Bosnia and Herzegovina seven years running. We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate and hardworking individuals to join our team and develop their career in software development, quality assurance analysis, program management, business analysis, etc. We are committed to helping our employees achieve their career success.