Responsible for all HR personnel data entry and position management within multiple HRIS systems. Data includes new positions, new hire setup, and personnel changes such as promotions, manager changes, pay and job changes.
This is a Contract position with an estimated timeline of 12 months.
- Extracts and analyzes personnel data from various sources, including databases, manual files, and external websites. Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of data. Monitors interface results to ensure data accurately transmits and transfers into respective HR systems. Troubleshoots incomplete or inaccurate data to identify root causes and resolutions.
- Partners with Recruiting team and incoming new hires to collect all necessary new hire details to enter in multiple HR systems. Follow-up with new hires to ensure background check authorization is completed (necessary for DOB and SSN data entry).
- Partner with hiring managers to verify data accuracy and any missing data as needed.
- Responds to data inquiries from employees and managers.
- Scanning and filing personnel data into online document management system (ImageNow).
- Previous experience working and/or a degree within Human Resources required.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, attention to detail/advance typing skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to interact with internal business partners, and ability to communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Basic reporting and analysis skills.
Reference Code: AWP-6075997-1
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 88 million private and corporate customers and more than 140,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Allianz Worldwide Partners provides diverse expertise in automotive, international health & life, travel insurance, assistance and direct sales and is at the forefront of the Allianz B2B2C offering. United under one roof, Allianz Global Assistance, Allianz Global Automotive and Allianz Worldwide Care are specialist brands combining forces to push boundaries and create tomorrow’s solutions to deliver an enhanced experience to our clients. Our 16,000 employees are based across 76 countries and combine 70 different languages and 60 nationalities, reflecting the truly diverse nature of Allianz Worldwide Partners. Our DNA is unique: we dare and care, anytime, anywhere. If this sounds like you, come and join us!
Allianz Worldwide Partners is a fast changing company with strong growth ambitions. We care for our customers, and our caring nature extends to our employees. We don’t just hire people, we nourish them and invest in their careers because we recognize that your development and our growth and our development go hand in hand. So if you would like to be part of a global company that offers international career opportunities, kick-start your career and dare to join us!
As an equal opportunity employer, Allianz Worldwide Partners recognises that our strength lies in our people. We are committed to diversity and inclusivity and everyone is welcome to apply.
More information regarding the Allianz Worldwide Partners lines of business can be found at: http://www.allianz-worldwide-partners.com/corporate/
How to Apply?
Click below link to apply for this job:
Apply for this job
Web Design, Development and SEO Leads