Were looking for a Front-End Web Developer who can design and implement new and our existing Social B2B Marketplace dynamic, scalable Web application(s) using web development best practices and processes. The Front-End Web Developer will adopt, embrace, and promote agile test-driven practices with the team. Were looking for someone who values team excellence and has a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable and reusable code that scales and performs well. The candidate should be able to take on difficult technical challenges and be comfortable working in a small, fast-paced, agile environment.
- Interact with cross-functional teams both internal and external in analyzing and translating the functional requirements into technical solutions and specifications.
- Participate in the architectural discussions and provide technical insights into User Experience/Design decisions to maintain consistency across multiple product platforms.
- Develop web applications (user interfaces, data visualizations, and reports) that interface various backend systems and services.
- Research, debug, and provide bug fixes for new releases and production issues.
- Create and maintain documentation diligently for UX/UI design standards, technical topics, processes, and all code changes.
- A bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience with general UI template libraries like Handlebars, Mustache, etc.
- Knowledge of problems and solutions for cross browser compatibility
- Knowledge of techniques for improving performance of the web pages using HTML, JS and CSS optimization
- Ability to code according to varying levels of specifications created by UI designers in order to create mock-ups, prototypes and final product
- Ability to work in highly interactive design cycles
- Experience building products for fast growing web or mobile products
- A solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth start-up environment.
- Must be team player with solid communication skills, strong time management, creative analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail working individually and in small teams.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience building Mobile & large-scale Web based E-commerce applications.
- Expertise with PHP, Node JS framework.
- Expertise with Cloud computing concepts and developing with Amazon AWS.
- Experience using Messaging Queues such as RabbitMQ.
- Experience using Atlassian toolset (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket).
- Competitive salary and stock options based on experience.
- Comprehensive health insurance including medical, dental and vision plans.
- Retirement plan 401K.
- Flexible workplaces and work hours.
- Flexible PTO.
- Health initiative that includes on-site gym.
Balluun is a growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) start-up company in the exciting and expanding B2B Social Commerce space. Balluun launches industry specific social marketplaces where B2B wholesale sellers and buyers can discover, connect and engage with each other to grow and expand their business while conducting all transactions securely on an industry relevant social commerce platform. Balluuns multi-tenant cloud architecture enables partners to easily and cost-effectively create and scale their digital marketplaces with a fully integrated social experience to deliver B2B e-commerce 24/7/365.
Click below link to apply for this job:
You can also check the below Jobs:
Remote Web Design and Development Jobs:
- Balluun Inc looking for Front End Web Developer
- Robert Half Technology looking for Front end developer – WordPress
- Pagely looking for DevOps Engineer – Remote
- RiVi Consulting Group LLC looking for Web Designer
- 247labs.com looking for Frontend Developers
- One North Interactive looking for Fulltime or Freelance Web Developer
- Experis looking for Web designer
- Insitu, Inc. looking for Software Engineer 3 – Web Developer (Remote Capable)
- VIA Technical looking for UX Consultant (REMOTE Okay)
- Vaco Technology looking for Senior .NET / UI Developer (100% Remote)
- Wunderland Group looking for Front End Developer (REMOTE)
- Randstad Technologies looking for Lead Frontend Web Developer ($49 – $56.25/Hr)
SEO Remote Jobs:
- The Marketing Arm looking for SEO Strategist | Contract
- Fluent City looking for Part Time SEO Specialist
- Irvine Technology Corporation looking for SEO & Marketing Lead 6 Month CTH ($40/hr)
Remote Data Entry Jobs:
- The Athlete’s Foot looking for DATA ENTRY CLERK (Part-Time)
- UsaSurveyJob looking for Data Entry Clerk Work from Home ($35 per Survey)
- Data Entry Direct looking for Online Data Entry Representative Work from Home
- Net Data Entry Jobs looking for Data Entry Worker Work from Home
- WellnessMe looking for At Home Data Entry Clerk
- Family Business Co looking for Data Entry Officer Work From Home ($15 to $25/Hour)
- Kelly Services looking for Data Entry Clerk ($14.50/hour)
- Legit Flex Job Academy looking for Work from Home Data Entry (Compensation: $371.25 – $1000 a week)