- Work within our Jira ticketing system on intake of each project
- Confirm that project submissions are sufficient to initate each project and consult with the stakeholder as needed on questions/clarifications
- Consult with our Senior Web Designer on approach
- Design/update pages as requested in the project brief
- Secure stakeholder approval of page(s)/content before deployment to production
- Art, web design/graphic design or equivalent degree
- 2+ years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Fluent in the Adobe creative suite
- Interface with clients on content and changes
- Experience managing projects and ensuring work status is up to date
- Skills and/or education in writing/editing for the web are a plus
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/AgeTo all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.