Bitcoin.com looking for Senior Java Developer
FULLY REMOTE IS OKAY, BUT WE PREFER APAC or EMEA!
Bitcoin.com is the industry leader in providing tools and services to bring sound money to the entire world. We are currently seeking a Sr. Java Engineer to join our expanding global Engineering team.
Working under the guidance of our Bitcoin.com Product Manager, CPO, and CTO, this role requires the ability to work at a laser fast pace on developing new features to platforms across Engineering products, while providing the best customer experience. Get ready to work on the next generation of Bitcoin Cash.
The position will require the successful candidate to work inter-departmentally across Marketing, Product Management, Design, News, Finance, and Developer teams.
- Build features, infrastructure, architecture and applications for world-class cryptocurrency products and services
- Able to lead and oversee coding at all levels of the stack including engineering design, setting and ensuring high standards and best practices
- Build robust solutions that scale globally.
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Expressive in a collaborative way when new features need to built fast, or older features need to be shut down
- Communicates thoughts in a clear and concise way
- 7+ yrs Java
- Experienced in Ubuntu or Debian Linux
- Strong technical understanding of cryptocurrency protocols (Bitcoin, etc.)
- Communicates well in both written and verbal English
Nice To Have:
- 3+ yrs Cassandra
- Basic understanding of large-scale Bitcoin systems
- Working in a blockchain, cryptocurrency or digital assets environment
- Cryptocurrency development a big plus
- Experience working within an Agile framework
- Has worked with JIRA
Bitcoin.com is a leader in Cryptocurrency products and services, come join us in building the next generation of products and platforms. We will have the fastest, most secure, most advanced platforms on the planet, we are excited to speak with you about it!