Blackthorn looking for SENIOR FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Location: Anywhere overlapping EST hours
Manager: CTO (a senior full stack dev)
We have three native apps on the Salesforce AppExchange for managing Events, Payments, and Donations. We’re a growing team of 14 that are internationally distributed in four countries. We move fast and have significant structure in our product build process. Everyone on our team has deep experience within their respective roles. Our customers span from 1 person companies to Fortune 500s.
You’re a tinkerer. You’re a specialist. You don’t classify yourself as an expert in any one language. You have a personal, public repo of projects you’ve tested just because you enjoy it. You prefer writing code 90% of your day. You’ll make magic happen with our Events app.
You’re someone who’ll try to do something even if it doesn’t make sense all for the sake of seeing if it breaks something.
- Review PRs from the team. The buck stops with you before code makes it into the master branch
- Execute on Github issues
- Write APIs
- Design the architecture with the team
- You’re not a robot, you’re a thinker. You challenge
- 15+ years of development experience
- Expert with CI/CD. Git, Linting, Cucumber, Codeship or similar deployment & E2E testing approaches
- Expert with hosted environments (Heroku, AWS)
- 5+ years of Angular, MySQL, MongoDB, Postgres
- 5+ years writing APIs
- Excellent English written and oral communication
- Detailed and organized
- Happy working from home
- Happy in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally in the NYC area, else based in the US or a US- aligned time zone
What We Offer
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- A deep feeling of satisfaction and completion. Unlike a traditional services company, our implementations help further the roadmaps of our products, working as a total team (product/implementation/support/marketing). Our goal as a company is to make customers successful.
- Work from home
- Health insurance
- Company trip
Cypress/Cucumber, Github, Angular, React, Heroku/AWS, Mongo + MySQL, REST APIs, Salesforce, VS Code (primary), Ionic.