Bliss Drive looking for SEO Account Manager (Remote)
Our organization is looking for experienced SEO Account Managers to start ASAP! The ideal candidate is an eager learner who gravitates towards issue ownership, accountability, and leadership who is not only capable of taking on the unknown but enjoy the challenge!
As a successful candidate, you will have the chance to mostly work remotely from the comforts of your own home and will have the opportunity to join a growing team of dynamic, self-motivated team players within a culture that truly promotes employee well-being. A people-first company who takes care of our own, as many of our team members have been with us for more than 8 years!
Bliss Drive is one of the most reputable digital marketing agency with 5 star reviews on Yelp, Google+ and Facebook. We specialize in B2B inbound lead generation solutions to help business build a predictable revenue system. Our company name is a true reflection of our core values.
“Bliss” means a state of profound satisfaction, happiness and joy “Drive” means motivation to succeed.
- Must have continuous learning mindset with desire to grow self as products, clients and methodologies evolve
- At least 2 – 4 years of experience in a role focused on supporting client relationships through project initiation, delivery and advisory services, up to process transformation activities in an effort to drive value for clients, resulting in product renewals and sustained loyalty
- Prior experience in digital marketing, content growth and SEO is highly desirable
- Basic to intermediate knowledge with any of the commonly used website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and verbal skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Must be amendable to reporting to our Antipolo office 1 – 2 times a month
- High speed home internet of at least 5 Mbps
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines including educating clients on Best Practices and overall education of SEO
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Manage and ensure the success of every weekly and monthly client meetings
- Deliver accurate client reporting on-time and monitoring status reports of other team members
- Collaborate with the Content, Marketing and Product teams to advise them on SEO strategies and the SEO implications of their work and plans
- Perform accurate and in-depth analyses of rankings, issues and opportunities
- Analyze changing opportunities and monitoring trends in search engine algorithms and important keywords and competitive analysis as it relates to SEO, and research media opportunities
Click below link to apply for this job: