Bliss Drive looking for Technical SEO Strategist (Remote)
Are you an SEO revolutionary?
Are you never satisfied until a job is done?
Would you like to start work excited every day?
- We are a results-driven, strategic digital marketing partner of choice, we are dedicated and inspired to provide our clients the very best, most comprehensive web marketing service available today.
- We are totally committed to our clients’ success and strive to exceed expectations and business goals, because we want to help them succeed in every way possible, and because our reputation depends on it!
- Our mission – to help businesses acquire more customers, more sales and more profits, by maximizing exposure online. We are committed to driving success. We are dedicated to getting results.
The Bliss Drive difference
- Pursuit of Happiness – We want our company and our clients to be motivated by the pursuit of joy and happiness in life because we understand that this approach is ultimately far more beneficial for business success.
- Focus – We are dedicated to helping our clients achieve and surpass business goals. This is where we find our joy and happiness.
- Thrive – We are always inspired to apply our business & marketing creativity to help our clients’ businesses thrive. Nothing is more rewarding for us than seeing businesses succeed because of our combined efforts.
About the opportunity
The Technical SEO Strategist will support the company to achieve the clients’ goals and gain more momentum by delivering stellar results. The Technical SEO Strategist role demands an individual with exceptional strategic, analytics, organizational, communication, and interpersonal qualities.
They must have already demonstrated success in delivering exceptional SEO performance for large, complex websites, and experience working with Fortune 1000 clients.
This individual is responsible for being the Subject Matter Expert for a portfolio of client accounts, including aspects of strategy, planning, management, optimization, and reporting.
The ideal candidate is both technically savvy and able to drive the team’s performance through his/her exceptional communication and leadership skills who gravitates towards issue ownership, accountability, and is capable of taking on the unknown while enjoying the challenge!
Before you click on apply, ask yourself:
- Are you a natural problem solver?
- Do you embody our core values: ownership, influence, success-driven, collaboration?
- Are you truly technical savvy (especially SEO, conversion rate optimization and knowledgeable in website design & development), with the ability to interpret high-level strategies for these channels?
- Do you consider yourself an exceptional communicator? Able to effectively communicate technical terms to non-technical audiences?
- Are you an influencer who could aggressively drive solutions that will exceed clients’ business objectives by partnering and collaborating with product specialists across the company?
This amazing opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- 4+ years of experience with planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy in one of the top leading agencies or sites
- At least 4 years of experience in web analytics and proven knowledge in different website analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Hotjar, Clicky, etc.
- Knowledge in different Technical SEO Audit tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Moz, DeepCrawl, etc.
- Internet savvy and understands the function of search engines
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and verbal skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Expert knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Constantly staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Collaborate with the Client, Content, Marketing, and Product teams to advise them on SEO strategies and the SEO implications of their work and plans
- Facilitates local citation building, including assigning, monitoring the status of link submissions
- Develop, execute and monitor keyword rankings
- Perform accurate and in-depth analyses of rankings, issues, and opportunities
- Reviewing and managing all page content, keywords, tagging and testing
- Analyze changing opportunities and monitoring trends in search engine algorithms and important keywords and competitive analysis as it relates to SEO, and research media opportunities
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
Other competencies you’ll need to have:
- Entrepreneurial spirited and self-starter: You able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Critical Thinking: Your actions are proactive. You are able to visualize success and deliberately work towards the end goal by following high impact strategies.
- Discipline and Time management: You are in control of your time and manage it effectively. Meetings are on-time and prepared. Your deliverables are on-time and require little-to-no rework.
- Emotional Intelligence: You are a trusted advisor to your clients and have a positive influence on their happiness and success. You are unshaken and clear-headed in difficult moments.
- Leadership: You are role model for those you work with, inspiring them; challenging clients and the agency to take greater ownership for their work, and understanding the strengths and weaknesses so you can create alignment and optimize your account’s performance.
Why Bliss Drive?
- We are a people-first company who takes care of our own, as many of our team members have been with us for more than 8 years!
- Work comfortably from home while having the opportunity to join a growing team of dynamic, self-motivated team players within a culture that truly promotes employee well-being
- Work with one of the most reputable digital marketing agency with 5-star reviews on Yelp, Google My Business, Facebook and Featured Customers
- Fast-Track Promotions. We’re all about rewarding progress, so if you’ve got the right mindset, you’ll be increasing both your salary and responsibility in months, not years.
Unless you are a proven SEO strategist, this isn’t going to be the right role for you.
Click below link to apply for this job: