Blue Acorn iCi looking for Front End Engineer – Magento 2 (Remote)
Blue Acorn iCi is the only digital consumer experience company combining analytics, ecommerce, content management, and full-service commerce operations. No other company brings together engineers, data scientists, retail experts, designers and strategists to create seamless, memorable and scalable customer experiences. Through our integrated capabilities and unparalleled expertise, Blue Acorn iCi makes content and commerce more effective for legacy brands and digital natives alike, including Le Creuset, Casper, Food Lion, Charter, Ticketmaster, and Panera. Join our incredible team as we successfully deliver extraordinary digital experiences. We are truly a one of a kind company!
Blue Acorn iCi is currently seeking a strong Magento 2 Front End Engineer who enjoys interacting with both customers and peers to join our Digital Solutions Engineering team. The developer will be dealing with large, high profile clients and will be required to configure and customize enterprise solutions to meet the client’s complex needs. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and a willingness to provide support, along with strong technical knowledge.
Responsibilities and duties
The Magento 2 Front End Engineer is primarily responsible for producing quality, on-budget, and on-schedule solutions on projects. Responsibilities and duties include:
- Creatively solve complex problems
- Development on the Magento 2 platform
- Develop custom extensions to be released as third-party add-ons
- Contribute to internal initiatives such as improving our development processes
Qualifications and skills
- Familiarity with the jQuery library and JSON syntax
- Solid understanding of developing for Responsive Designs
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Magento 2 Certified Professional Front End Developer
- 2+ years of experience in web development, including maintenance programs, integrations, and servers
- Likes mentoring, coaching, and training others
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with team members and clients
- Experience with Knockout JS (Nice to have)
- Understanding of Grid Principles (Nice to have)
- Understanding of techniques and tools for pixel perfect development (Nice to have)
- Understanding of Composer (Nice to have)
We’re flexible about remote work, especially when it’s balanced with an office presence
Employees enjoy a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, paid time off, 401(k), and more! Additional perks vary by location.
Click below link to apply for this job: