Bluecode looking for Graphic Designer (f/m/d) – (Part-time 20 h / Full-time 40 h)
Bluecode is not only a mobile payment solution. It’s a place for great ideas and exceptional people.
Bluecode’s vision is to build Europe’s leading mobile payment network and to fundamentally replace the outdated US focused card-based infrastructure, leveraging European data protection principles and direct access to the bank account. Bluecode is accepted at over 18’000 locations in Austria and Germany, from large and small department and supermarket chains to famous events like Oktoberfest.
Watch our CEO pitching at the NOAH startup conference in 2018 to learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUWodPSm0Uk
We always strive for excellence and are now looking for a talented graphic designer, who wants to help innovating the payment industry and takes our branding to the next level. Is that you? Then we would like to hear from you!
- Prepare graphic materials for (offline and online) marketing and app campaigns
- Design animated and static banners, vector graphics, images for various social media platforms and email newsletters
- Create print material for trade fairs
- Prepare visually appealing presentations for team members
- Assist with social media postings as needed
- 3+ years of experience in a graphic design role
- Demonstrated graphic design skills with portfolio required
- Proficiency with common design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch
- Entrepreneurial mindset with hands-on mentality
- Excellent and organized working style as well as attention to detail
- Experience in a FinTech startup is a plus
- A small team with flat hierarchy
- The possibility to work either remotely or in our beautiful office in Vienna
Salary depending on experience but we don’t want you to worry. We pay what you would get in a non-remote job in Europe.
If you are ready to work hard on a future that makes people’s live easier, then please apply with CV, cover letter and your portfolio.