Bronson Lee Partners looking for Digital Designer (Freelance)
We are seeking a Web Dev to join our team! You will develop and implement unique web-based applications. You will be required to think like an entrepreneur, and always look at the bigger picture with everything you do. You’ll enjoy constant code-switching and problem-solving in real-time for the sake of the team’s current projects. You’ll need to understand and play a major part in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery, from ideation, to project conception, to UX, to code, to testing, to deployment, and around again.
- You will be responsible for upkeep on servers, handling our database, and meeting internal requests for information from the server.
- Your daily work will mainly be working on a ruby on rails app with a react front end with PostgreSQL.
- Create back-end code and interfaces for new web platforms
- Analyze user needs to implement web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity
- Integrate web sites with other computer applications
- Must be very comfortable learning and using APIs
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in web development or other related fields
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Bronson Lee Partners is a fast-growing real estate and distressed tax receivable investment company.
From $20 million in 2016, our portfolio will grow to more than $100 million in 2018. We are a fast-growing tech-enabled company where you’ll learn quickly and be pushed to perform your best.