BuddyBoss looking for Front End Developer
BuddyBoss is a leading provider of WordPress and BuddyPress driven solutions, for online community platforms. Our products are used for building E-learning sites, MarketPlaces, and other community type platforms / Our products are used in thousands of E-learning sites, MarketPlaces, and other community type platforms.
We also build custom development solutions for startups and established organizations, to address their specific platform requirements.
We are seeking ambitious, dynamic, smart and energetic individuals to join our growing team! If you are motivated to deliver high-quality and innovative services, BuddyBoss can offer you a great and fulfilling career opportunity.
You Can Also Check
Here are a few reasons why you’ll love working for BuddyBoss:
- We work on some really interesting projects, and we are always pushing the boundaries of WordPress and BuddyPress.
- We all work remotely. Some of us are traveling throughout the year, working from various countries. Others are working from the comfort of their home.
- We try to all meet at least once a year at a fun destination, and we’re always super excited to see each other.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handling the front end development tasks for client projects and products
- Keeping high quality standards to ensure designs are matched properly, reducing delays and back and forth feedback with QA
- Optimizing and testing features across all major web browsers on desktop and mobile devices
- Working with project leads to keep projects on scope, on time and within budget
- Assisting with other tasks, as necessary, such as server related tasks, site maintenance and support, as well as other tasks within the skillset
- Staying on top of the latest web development trends, tips and tricks.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Expert level in HTML5, CSS3 and responsive design.
- Experience developing on WordPress
- Experience with PHP and server side templating
- Experience with Git and other version control systems
- A good understanding of REST best practices
- A good eye for design
- A can-do attitude
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience developing on BuddyPress
- Experience with SASS and LESS
- Comfortable using task runners like Grunt or Gulo
- WordPress Plugin Developer experience
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience in an Agency environment