BuildWitt Media Group looking for SEO Technical Specialist
Working at BuildWitt Media Group
BuildWitt isn’t your typical marketing agency. We shoveled rock and pounded stakes long before marketing ever entered our minds. We love dirt and the heavy equipment that moves it. BuildWitt is more than a job or a means to provide for our families — it gives us purpose and joy.
We’re on a mission to make construction and mining a better place. We want you on our mission with us! The “way we’ve always done it” mentality dominates our industry. It’s come at a cost — innovation is nonexistent, and the next generation is missing. Let’s make a change!
When you work at BuildWitt, you have the opportunity to work with the best companies and people in mining and construction. Every project you work on sets the standard for others to follow and has the potential to change lives for the better.
As an SEO Technical Specialist at BuildWitt, you’ll optimize the organic search results for the best websites in our industry. We only work with the top clients in each region, and we want your help to ensure they rank at the top in SERPs on a local or national basis. We’re looking for an experienced white-hat only SEO consultant who can do everything from optimizing page load times to implementing Schema structured data, to optimizing a blog for the proper keywords. This is a remote contract position to start but could work into a remote full-time role if desired.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Help our clients achieve their business goals through organic search
- Suggest and optimize content for our websites to achieve maximum SEO results
- Identify keyword opportunities and design plans to improve the ranking for target keywords
- Plan and execute on-page optimization strategies to achieve organic visibility
- Be a subject matter expert willing to teach the construction industry how to be better at SEO
- Work remotely with flexible hours – prefer North America time zones
- Meet deadlines consistently
Qualifications and Skills
- Have 2 years of experience with all aspects of SEO
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong experience with industry standard tools such as GA, GSC, GTM, SEMrush, etc.
- Strong understanding of search engine algorithms and result features
- Ability to identify and recommend solutions to technical hurdles
- Strong mathematical, analytical and writing skills in order to compare data and analyze tactics to maximize results
- A fun personality that enjoys working with others
- Bonus points if you love dirt and construction!
Click below link to apply for this job: