BuySellAds looking for WordPress Developer (Remote)
BuySellAds helps connect great brands with hard-to-reach audiences. You’ve probably seen our ad solutions on a number of creative sites such as Dribbble, Bootstrap, CodePen, Coding Horror, and many more.
We also work on our own internal projects and that’s where you come in. We’re looking for someone to help manage and grow our suite of design and development web properties.
We are a fully distributed/remote team and stay connected through Slack. We largely work around an EST schedule but are flexible.
* Technical understanding of modern HTML/CSS/JS with attention to mobile views, browser support, accessibility, and GDPR.
* Knowledge of WordPress theme development and use of popular plugins such as Advanced Custom Fields.
* Web hosting maintenance. Tasks include keeping an eye on uptime, security, backups, and performance.
* Plan consistent, fresh content that the creative community will enjoy.
* Daily monitoring of Google Analytics & Search Console to help identify changes and brainstorm new ways to improve SEO.
* Basic marketing experience (newsletter campaigns, social media management, etc.).
* A/B testing to optimize site engagement and revenue.
* Able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
Skills not required but nice to have:
* Design experience (UI, UX, logos, etc.).
* Other dev knowledge (Node.js, React, different CMS types, etc.).
The ideal candidate:
* Self-motivated and reliable.
* Comfortable working remotely.
* Good pulse on web design and development news and trends. We’d love to hear which sites or podcasts you follow to keep up with the latest.
* Bonus: Has experience starting and/or maintaining own side projects.
Click below link to apply for this job: