What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking a Web/Java developer to support an appeals case management solution located in Northern Virginia.
CACI’s Healthcare Solutions Group serves the U.S. by accelerating the transformation of Federal Healthcare through the application of new strategies, technologies and processes. Our solutions offer a high benefit, low risk implementation and support for critical missions, including benefits and payer services, healthcare delivery systems, public health and medical logistics. We provide transformational functional subject matter expertise and health IT services to multiple civilian and defense healthcare agencies. Our healthcare benefits and payer services comprise knowledge management, software development, systems integration, information sharing, analytics and information assurance. By focusing on patients, providers and payers, we ensure that systems and processes in healthcare agencies are optimally productive and efficient.
More About the Role:
- Work closely with the product owner, software architect, and other team members to understand business requirements and propose technical solutions in line with business objectives.
- Use industry proven design patterns and open source tools as well as personal engineering experience to add new features and continuously improve on existing application functionality.
- Quickly and effectively diagnose issues, come up with a solution and clearly articulate this information to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Create and maintain technical documentation in compliance with project standards and best practices.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of 6 years of work-related experience.
- Highly proficient working with Web Application and Relational Databases such as Oracle or SQL Server (4-6 years).
- Solid understanding of J2EE Architecture (JBoss, Apache, Tomcat, etc.) and deployment procedures.
- Ability to make architectural decisions in a highly collaborative environment on issues such as client-side and server-side state management, bandwidth usage and performance.
- Proven delivery of production-grade applications including security, diagnostics, maintainability, scalability, auditing and complex multi-layer troubleshooting.
- Ability to apply both front-end and back-end testing techniques to ensure high operability and stability of the application.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of insurance claims and appeals processes.
- Development experience using MicroPact entellitrak is a big plus.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies, especially SCRUM.
- Experience using JIRA or similar requirements management tools.
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.