Cadence Labs is looking for an experienced remote Magento developer to join our team! Only applicants from the United States will be considered.
Why work for Cadence Labs?
You’ll work on a variety of Magento projects for brands large & small, and solve a myriad of interesting technical challenges. This is a great position if you love Magento and you love being challenged.
We also support a number of custom web applications with unique implementations. If you’d like a chance to use cutting-edge technologies like PWAs, Amazon SQS, and Laravel, this position is a great fit.
Finally, we are an agency started by, and run by, developers! We get it, and we’re growing: Cadence Labs was ranked as the #1 fastest growing company in Boulder, Colorado by the Mercury 100 in 2017 and 2018.
This role would be responsible for:
- Magento 1.x and 2.x development and customization
- Magento 1.x and 2.x themeing
- Custom application development
- Application profiling and performance improvements
- Server Configuration & Database Design
- You’re a self-starter, eager to learn and hone your skills
- You’re experienced with Magento 1.x or 2.x
- You’re a pro with the command line, git, and your local environment
- Previous Web Dev Agency Experience
- Magento Certification
- Experience with Laravel
What you get:
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Paid medical, dental, and life insurance, supplemental vision, ad&d, and disability available.
- Chance to grow your skills & work on a wide variety of projects.
- Be a part of a small, hard-working team
How to Apply?
Please send your resume, cover letter and why you’re interested in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org