The Production Specialist performs data entry of information to maintain database(s) through custom software. This position is responsible for accuracy, efficiency and retrieval of processed data. The data entry technician will proof material entered as required and generate data reports as required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs data entry using word processing, spreadsheet, database commands, and proprietary software and formats material as required. Including receiving, counting, and entering parent order forms.
- Reviews discrepancies in data received, requests clarification or advises supervisor of issues related to data and performs data verification routines in accordance with company procedures.
- Interacts with departmental and other staff on matters affecting data and publications flow and makes recommendations for improvement or enhancement to job processes to ensure standards in data entry, collection and retrieval.
- Technical Capacity.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two years of previous experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.