Calendly looking for Lead UI/UX Designer
Changing how the world schedules
The nature of work is changing and we’re at the center of it all. Since 2013, Calendly has been on a mission to take the work out of connecting so that our customers can accomplish more.
We’re obsessed with providing an elegant, delightful experience for our customers across industries like sales, recruiting, customer success and education. This shapes how we develop, design, market, sell, support and work as a team. We treat each other with respect and understanding, put first things first and never settle. While we’re results driven, we always make time to learn, grow and have fun celebrating our accomplishments.
With our highly disruptive business model, we’re experiencing exciting growth. We’re looking for more people to join our team and help shape a product used by more than a million people worldwide.
About the opportunity
We are looking for a Lead UI/UX Designer who is user-obsessed and passionate about designing for the web and mobile. You’ll work to refine Calendly’s simplicity while applying it to new experiences that our users will love. You’ve worked in many cross-disciplinary teams and you work well with both product managers and engineers alike to help drive projects forward. And you’ll take this deep knowledge and experience to help mentor our diverse team of designers.
Our ideal candidate is a Lead UI/UX Designer who has spent many years developing their craft. Experience with Figma as well as CSS and HTML are huge advantages. Your role will be to balance business goals with user needs by validating user experience strategically and acting as a collaborator to the rest of the product team. You’ll have opportunities to work directly with the VP of Product to ideate as well as execute and evolve designs. This is an opportunity to join a team that will design the UX of a product solving a real daily problem for millions of users around the world.
Some challenges you’ll get to tackle
- Partner with product leaders to solve complex problems with design
- Continuously build a deep knowledge of our users’ goals and problems
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop thorough and thoughtful design solutions that are beautiful and pixel-perfect
- Utilize existing user research and conduct some research of your own to capture the full persona of people we are designing for
- Build interaction models, workflows, screen designs and visual details that resonate with the Calendly user
- Utilize your knowledge of design systems to make rational design decisions and collaborate with the team to improve upon what we have
- Provide thoughtful criticism and mentorship for our growing design team
You should apply if you have:
- A minimum of 6 years experience building and delivering digital products in product-led B2B or B2C companies
- Ability to balance business goals and user needs in the production of design solutions
- A mastery of typography, layout and space
- Extensive experience creating and maintaining usable design systems for product teams
- Can distill complex problems into simple and understandable solutions, and then communicate those solutions to both leaders and peers
- Have an online portfolio so you can show off to us your methodical thinking and beautiful design work
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency (we do not sponsor at this time)
What you’ll enjoy about joining our team
Our team members well-being is just as important to us as their work. We offer competitive salary, unlimited paid time off and flexible remote work options to help maintain work-life balance. We also provide a commuter benefits, snacks, happy hours, team-building events and so many other perks!
Join a diverse workforce, leading the way in scheduling automation.
Click below link to apply for this job: