Carb Manager looking for Full Stack Developer:Top health & Fitness App
Carb Manager is the #1 diet and fitness app for people on low carb and Keto diets, available on iOS, Android, and the web. Altogether, we’ve helped over 5 million people lose weight and achieve their health goals. Carb Manager is a top-15 health and fitness app in the iOS App Store, with a 4.8/5 rating with over 200,000 reviews. We even have our own hashtag on Instagram, with thousands of enthusiastic posts.
And we’re growing rapidly! 2018 was a breakout year for Carb Manager, and 2019 is looking to be even bigger.
This is an amazing company to work for. We offer:
- The benefits of a work-from-home lifestyle
- The reach and impact of an established brand
- The energy and dynamism of a startup
- The stability of a profitable company with strong financials
- A creative, entrepreneurial, friendly, and supportive culture
- The ability to make a real, positive impact on the world
We’re looking for an exceptional full stack developer to join our product team.
- Translate our designs and specifications in pixel-perfect, responsive UI components
- Contribute clean, maintainable, efficient code to our codebase
- Continuously architect our platform from the top down
- Review and refactor existing code
- Engage with our small, friendly, user-centric product team (PM, devs, and designers) on a daily basis
- Brainstorm new features to enable customer success
- Work efficiently on a variety of types of projects
- Provide technical leadership
We’re looking for a top-notch engineer who can also dabble in design and product management, and speaks the language of user-centric product development with our PM and designers.
In terms of specifics, we’re looking for someone who checks these boxes:
- Extensive experience using Vue.js / Vue Router / Vuex
- Has used Firebase services, or similar, including Firebase Auth / Firestore / Cloud Functions / Hosting
- Experience with Node.js
- Knows how to configure Webpack
- Background in testing, including unit testing (Jest)
- A pro at Git / Github / Gitflow
- At least 5 years of total software development experience
In addition, here are some desirable qualifications:
- Prior work with a remote team
- Contributions to the open source community
- An interest in nutrition in general, and Keto in particular