We are looking for an experienced WEB designer who is ready to work with the _fastest _growing marketing and advertising agency in town……ChiroPraise!!! #cpraise
WHY IS CHIROPRAISE SO SPECIAL?
- Yup, we are niched in HARD as the only full-service marketing/advertising agency for Chiropractors! We are PASSIONATE about what we do. We are making chiropractic great again while helping to save lives!
- If you like the corporate feel, you will HATE us. We work virtually through the week except on SUPER TUESDAYS. We spend that day together…train together, report wins together, solve problems together, have lunch together, laugh together….ok it is not as cultish as it sounds.
- We work with the latest tools and trends in marketing that get RESULTS.
- We are mostly digital but mix in some traditional as well to have the perfect blend.
- We are GROWING so fast that we are booking clients in the FUTURE! Our business is only limited by the amount of talent we can add to our team and we are hiring for a few positions right now. Get in NOW to be part of this wild ride of growth!
WHAT’S THE CATCH?
We have such a rock star team, we don’t want to screw it up! We are looking to suck STL dry of its finest marketing talent! We are only really looking for people who are really passionate about what they do and getting results. Having agency experience and wearing a lot of the hats is pretty important.
WHAT IS THIS POSITION?
We need someone who gets goosebumps thinking about designing a beautiful website and given some guidelines they have an image popping up in their mind.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Expert in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Proficiency in front-end development web programming languages such as HTML and CSS, and WordPress.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
Sound like the perfect fit for you? Send over your portfolio of websites you have done!