Cinder looking for Senior Software Developer
Cinder is looking for an Senior Software Developer to fill a remotely stationed PDX role for our client in Huntington, IN.
This is a full time, 40 hour per week, 1-year contract with a full benefits package that includes PTO!
The Senior Software Developer will work in a full stack, .NET Core and Angular 2+ environment. This position requires knowledge of .NET and Angular best practices, the ability to assist in leading small development teams, and a desire for continuous learning of up and coming web technology. You will be working in a team environment with members representing Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Product Management and Customer Care in the development of large scale, customer facing SaaS applications.
• Develop solutions on a variety of platforms in accordance with business and customer requirements
• Utilize agile software development practices
• Lead in code reviews and provide direction in support of coding standards and documentation procedures and practices
• Lead analysis and review sessions with teams of cross functional stake holders
• Assist in the professional development of junior developers
• Assist lead developers with researching and recommending new technologies
• Debugging and critical thinking ability
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong technical skills including expert understanding of software development principles
• Ability to develop software, holding differing roles on multiple projects, with shifting priorities, while meeting personal and team deadlines and goals
• Ability to lead and inspire project teams members
• Desire to learn and stay up to date on current web technologies
• This position will handle confidential data, and confidentiality must be maintained
• 7+ years of professional experience developing software applications
• 2+ years of professional experience on medium to large projects
• Broad experience with Agile methodologies
• Proven understanding of OO design principals
• Knowledge of cloud hosting services (Amazon, Azure, etc.)
• Bachelor of Science degree in a Computer designated area or related field of study, or commensurate work experience.
• Job Location: Hillsboro and Remote
• Shift: Normal business hours (EST)
If you are looking for a professional, challenging, stimulating environment and meet the above criteria, please apply now!!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Cinder is a rapidly growing consulting firm based in Hillsboro, OR. We are bringing a new perspective to the staffing industry, providing a better experience for both customers and employees. Our collaborative company culture and positive work environment are a refreshing alternative to traditional staffing firms!
Click below link to apply for this job: