Clear Review looking for Full Stack Developer
Who are we and what’s our mission?
Clear Review is a growing tech scale up who’s motivating force is to rid companies of dreaded annual appraisals and make performance and development discussions at work human and meaningful.
The world of performance management (if we must call it that) has been so bad, for so long. Annual appraisals, complex ratings scales, uncertainty, anxiety – we’re looking to put an end to all of that. Employees and managers simply need to be enabled with the right culture and the right technologies to be the best that they can be.
Our award winning SaaS platform – Clear Review – is the simplest performance management system on the market. It’s a tool that facilitates quality conversations and feedback rather than bureaucratic form filling exercises.
We’re genuinely excited about the mission we’re on. We’re scaling quickly and have funding to ramp things up even more. We’re needing new people who can get excited about this journey to come on board with new ideas, new energy, and a desire to get stuck in and make a difference!
We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer to work with our engineering team developing our Clear Review SaaS application. The core language and frameworks required are Python, Django and Angular 2+. You will be contributing to exciting new feature development and challenging infrastructure changes. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in web based software development, be a good problem solver and be able to contribute in technological discussion.
What you’ll get to do:
- Continuous development of new and existing features on our web application
- Estimating task development using Agile pointing system with other team members
- Plan tasks and scenarios before development
- Attend sprint planning, daily stand up and retrospective meetings
- Review and comment on other developers code via pull requests
- Research new technologies and give opinions based on findings
Who we are looking for
- You’ll be an experienced developer who enjoys working on scalable web applications.
- Most importantly, you’ll have a good aptitude for learning new technology as our technology stack is evolving over time.
- Used to working in an Agile development team using Scrum.
- Motivated to work on your own remotely
- Able to communicate ideas in a clear way
- Give advise on technology which maybe beneficial to use within our stack
- Have a Test Driven Development approach to producing good quality code
- Be able to review other developers code and give clear comments
- Agile development
- Good communication
- Angular (Version 2+)
- Strong Python
- Understanding of RESTful APIs
- Strong use of version control (Gitlab)
- Test driven development
- Protractor testing framework
- Remote working
The Engineering team are based around the Bristol area, and work remotely 4 days a week, with 1 day onsite at our Desklodge co-working space in Bristol. The rest of the company (including the product team) are based in our London Farringdon HQ. You’ll have the option to use Desklodge as a working space as much as you’d like. There will be a requirement to have occasional trips to our London office.
- Unlimited holiday
- Share options
- £500 personal development budget
- Babylon Health subscription
- Fresh fruit, craft coffee and tea
- Personal coaching from an executive level career coach
Click below link to apply for this job: