Clearlink looking for Web Designer – Remote
We are a remote-first workforce because we care deeply about hiring the best talent and supporting the wellbeing of our people.
At the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, we leaned into the dual challenges of keeping our people safe and our business healthy. Shifting to work from home taught us how resilient, productive, and successful we are as remote workers.
Now we actively pursue remote hiring, onboarding, and employment. We are hiring remote positions in AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, ID, IL, MN, MO, NC, NY, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI.
Who We’re Looking For – Web Designer
We are looking for a web designer to work on our in-house web publishing team on branding, theming, and engaging user experiences for individual sites, and contribute to our larger design system frameworks.
The ideal candidate is proficient in working within design systems by designing and utilizing atomic design patterns and established frameworks. They are highly proficient in UX standard methodologies and how they translate to web design and UI. They’re comfortable working with developers and CSS frameworks, as well as collaborating well with marketers and other team members. We want someone who is passionate about design systems and UX, can learn quickly, and is comfortable with constant change. This role needs a desire to understand the customer journey and build designs that drive meaningful results.
What You Need
- Bachelor Degree in graphic design or equivalent degree or experience
- Minimum experience 3+ years. Typical incumbent experience level 4+ years.
- Ability to balance numerous projects with competing timelines
- Strong knowledge of responsive web design principles, typography, user interfaces, web standards, and user experience methodologies
- Strong portfolio showing responsive web design work and UX problem-solving
- Expected to work within design systems and CSS frameworks
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations
- The ability to take/provide constructive and positive feedback
What You’ll Do
Your duties will range between web design within our design systems, and designing UX optimized product experiences. You’ll create and/or update brand identities and guidelines for the website and work with other designers to translate the brand for all touchpoints: video, PR, social. You’ll be working within and contributing to design systems that our portfolio of sites work within, helping build frameworks for websites meant for scalability, maintainability, and quality user experiences. You’ll work with the team to continually refine and improve team processes and techniques to increase the team’s productivity and higher quality output. You’ll collaborate with engineers, graphic designers, marketing managers, content strategists, SEO specialists, project managers, and writers.
You’re expected to stay hungry with new UX standard methodologies for design and UI, understanding user friction points, and designing the best products to deliver engaging experiences. You’ll sophisticated problems and make them stupid simple for users. You’ll take ownership of projects and take on tasks big and small to make sure they’re executed with the highest quality.
- Google office suite
- Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign (rare use)
- Basic HTML & CSS Knowledge
- Basic Illustration & photography skills (advanced skills a plus)
More About Clearlink
Clearlink, a SYKES company, is an award-winning digital marketing and technology company. A trusted partner for Fortune 500 companies since 2003, Clearlink delivers engaging experiences throughout the customer journey that connect consumers with what they need. Clearlink’s people-focused culture has been recognized internationally for strong leadership, business growth, innovative employee initiatives, and corporate social responsibility.
We are a company that lives by our values: Conquer Challenges, Care Deeply, Be an Owner, Seek Diverse Perspectives, and Fight for the User. When you come to work with Clearlink, you’ll be surrounded by people that solve problems, show up for each other, take accountability, listen to others, and put the user at the center of strategy.
Over The Last Couple Of Years, We’ve Been Recognized With Dozens Of Awards, Such As
People have taken notice of all the phenomenal things happening here at Clearlink.
- Utah Business Magazine’s SAMY Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 40 Under 40 Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 30 Women to Watch Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s 20 in Their 20s Awards
- Utah Business Magazine’s Fast 50 Awards
- Search Engine Land Awards, Best In-house SEO Team Finalist
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Viral Campaign Award
- PR Daily Digital PR Awards, Media Relations Campaign Award
- Utah Diversity Connection, Large Business Diversity Award
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Health and Wellness
- The Stevie Awards, Achievements in Developing and Promoting Women in Business
- The Stevie Awards, People-focused CEO of the Year
- Utah Business Magazine’s CEO of the Year
- Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces Award
- Women Tech Council’s Shatter List
Some Of The Benefits Include
In addition to the competitive pay and a healthy work/life integration, Clearlink offers industry-leading benefits to support you both inside and outside of the workplace.
- An award-winning wellness program with a path to have 100% of healthcare premiums paid in full (over 80% of employees have 90%-100% of their premiums covered by Clearlink)
- 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, dedicated budget for conferences and certifications training/certification opportunities
- Annual Trip of a Lifetime winners from each department that get to choose anywhere in the world to visit, and everyone in the larger group of finalists get a consolation prize of a week in a tropical paradise like Hawaii, Jamaica, or Mexico
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Access to yoga, meditation, counseling, outdoor and wellness activities like mountain biking and paddle boarding, and much more
- Everyone is a part; no one is apart. Ours is a community for everyone. We embrace diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow, but also to expand the capabilities of our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.