ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government’s Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a Web Application Developer for a 6 month contract opportunity onsite in Lombard, IL. This role will research, design, and develop new web applications and systems as well as maintenance of existing applications. Additional responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Participating and interacting with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between design and technical implementation.
- Build clean, readable, easily maintainable code while optimizing for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders while working independently with little technical oversight.
- 5+ years of web application development experience in .NET framework 4+, ASP.NET and C#/ MVC ecosystems
- Demonstrated experience in creating Single Page Application websites
- Expert understanding of cross browser compatible web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 with proven knowledge of web (responsive and mobile) best practices
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- Native app (iOS or Android) development experience a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with foundation framework a plus
- Problem solving skills with the ability to research and provide various solutions while effectively negotiating trade-offs with product management and engineering to achieve optimal UX
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and act with a sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, experience writing technical documents
- Be able to demonstrate systematic and analytical approach with good problem solving skills
- Ability to independently and rapidly learn new technology