Website Designer/Builder – Small business websites – Client-focused, brand-building, SEO-optimized website design and production
Position could be located in Newport Beach, CA (required for OC employees) or anywhere in the U.S.
- Do you have passion for working directly with small business owners to create great looking, effective websites for their businesses?
- Do you have experience creating and launching dozens of new websites each month?
- Are you able to steer clients in the right direction when it comes to website design?
- Do you have outstanding communication skills and ability to work well within a team?
- Would you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, technology start-up envoronment where you can quickly make a big impact?
If so, keep reading…
At ClientWhys/TaxBuzz.com, we have a new opportunity for a Website Designer/Builder to join our growing Production and Design team as either an intern, contractor or part-time employee. You will play a critical role in helping ClientWhys and TaxBuzz to add to our thousands of website clients around the country.
Our website and marketing platform has pre-set designs, content blocks and plugins to be added/edited along with logos, images, text content, tags, etc.
– Combination of website design, production and possibly some light photo editing, Light HTML/CSS/Java
– Demonstrated portfolio and experience working in WordPress, Joomla or similar CMS tools
– Good judge of design, look & feel of a website. This includes imagery, font and color scheme and overall justification
– Fluent in English language for proofreading purposes and communication with our clients and our team
– Team player, ability to think strategically, strong project management and communication skills, ability to understand and the serve best interests of our clients and the company
– Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and project management tools like ZenDesk
– Experience building high-volume of small business websites preferred.
– Experience in building SEO-optimized and conversion-optimized websites preferred.
– Experience in integration of website payment buttons (eg. paypal), website forms, maps etc.
– Familiar with embeds or integration of contact forms and other plugins